In a world where antibiotics are becoming less effective, Zoono provides cost effective, residual polymer based, broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection.
A combination of inert ingredients and manufacturing processes coupled with our formulation gives Zoono its unique long lasting bonding capabilities.
Lasting for up to 30 days on any treated surface and up to 24 hours on the skin, this revolutionary technology signiﬁcantly reduces the spread of harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi (mould) and yeasts.
Zoono is water based, alcohol free, non toxic and provides unique, proven long lasting protection.
- Normal disinfectant last up to 2 hours, Zoono Microbe Shield lasts for up to 30-days, giving massive labour savings to keep area free from harmful bacteria, viruses, mould and yeasts.
- Hand sanitiser gives 24-hour protection. 1 application is equivalent to 10+ applications of traditional hand sanitiser
- Non-toxic, non-staining & alcohol free
- Proven technology
Zoono Tests and Approvals*
- 100+ Independent Laboratory Tests
- Approved by Boeing D6-7127 Rev P – Incorporating PDD 6-8 (21 June 2012)
- Approved by British Aerospace Airbus AIMS09-00-002 (Issue 3, July 2011)
- FDA and EPA approvals
- Proven to be extremely effective against African Swine Disease, better than 4 log, in trials at Wageningen Bio-Veterinary Research Department of Virology, Holland
- Food safety approvals NZFSA
- PAS 2424:2014 MSL UK
- BS EN 13697:2015 Modified Method 7-day test J001018-1 MSL UK
- BS EN 13697:2015 Modified Method 30-day test J001018-2 MSL UK
- ASTM E3058 Modified Method for Vitro Skin J001030 MSL UK
- Proven effective against Coronavirus at MSL UK Test identification Reference: J001347 Reduced Screening test based on – BS EN 14476:2013+A2:2019
- 4-Rail Certification for ROLLING STOCK PROTOCOL ASSESSMENT Report No. 4RS-SF-190619-R676076
Zoono Z71 Microbe Shield 30-day Surface Sanitiser available in 5 litre bottles and 1,000 litre IBC’s
Zoono Germ Free 24 Hand Sanitiser available in 5 litre bottles and 1,000 litre IBC’s
Areas of use
• Food Processing & Preparation
* Further information available on requestVIEW TECH SHEET